See below some of the best indiedev from this week on Twitter (through May 12). Inspired to make your own game? Check out Mammoth Interactive’s Ninja Survival gamedev course!
— Greg Kythreotis (@ShedworksGreg) May 9, 2017
Cop Car / Another piece from a big animation coming soon! pic.twitter.com/DJ9Tc7YZaW
— Guillaume Kurkdjian (@gkurkdjian) April 26, 2017
— Andrei Dogaru (@indieAlchemist) May 4, 2017
— Moon Glow (@MoonGlowStudio) April 24, 2017
I don't know exactly what this mini game is yet, but it involves trash. pic.twitter.com/1PqSpU9ywX
— PunchesBears ㅎ㉨ㅎ (@punchesbears) May 9, 2017
— Chris Olsen (@Olseybaby) May 11, 2017
Whenever I post a gif at least half the questions I get are about my water. It's a flipped mesh plus a foam skirt. Oldest trick in the book pic.twitter.com/ZOzwoB0GDz
— Oskar Stålberg (@OskSta) April 10, 2017
If this inspired you to make your own game, enroll in our “Legend of Zenda” gamedev course. It’s on sale now for only 19 dollars!
- Writer of blog posts and books at Mammoth Interactive. Can also be found posting to Mammoth Interactive's social media.
- Mammoth News2017.08.21Learn 3D Modelling – Buildings in Blender for Beginners
- Mammoth News2017.08.17New course! A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Coding in Kotlin
- Mammoth News2017.08.15New course! Create flat design spaceships in Adobe Illustrator.
- Business2017.08.09This Start-Up Sells Everything for 3$