See below some of the best indiedev from this week on Twitter (through May 12). Inspired to make your own game? Check out Mammoth Interactive’s Ninja Survival gamedev course!
— Nyamakop (@_Nyamakop) May 17, 2017
— Inside Out Gaming (@Ins_Out_Gaming) May 15, 2017
— .aj (@actionCancel) May 13, 2017
— Indie Kickstarter (@Indie_Kickstart) May 17, 2017
— XENO RANGER (@thilaksha2) May 16, 2017
— Shawy Adventures (@ShawyAdventures) May 18, 2017
— OCMO (@TeamOCMO) May 13, 2017
— carlburton (@carlburton) May 11, 2017
— Lauren Lehmann (@LaurenLArtist) May 13, 2017
If this inspired you to make your own game, enroll in our “Legend of Zenda” gamedev course. It’s on sale now for only 19 dollars!
- Writer of blog posts and books at Mammoth Interactive. Can also be found posting to Mammoth Interactive's social media.
- Mammoth News2017.06.08New course available! Mastering Core Image: XCode’s Image Recognition and Processing Framework
- Inspiration2017.06.08Best of Reddit’s Inconvenient Volume Controllers
- Mammoth News2017.06.03Latest news and discounts from Mammoth Interactive!
- Online Learning2017.05.31when gamedev stresses you out and you just want to look at pictures of muffins