This is the Mammoth Podcast. Hear about what’s going on at Mammoth Interactive, tech news, helpful tips and more!
1 Hour HTML 5:
1 Hour C#:
1 Hour C++:
Back to school web development and programming bundle:
Black Girls Code:
Claire de lune Google:
- John Bura is the CEO of Mammoth Interactive. He has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day, John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time, John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out!
- Podcasts2013.08.26Mammoth podcast episode #3 – Black girls code, back to school SVG, Google clair de lune
- Online Learning2013.08.14Black Girls Code officially funded!
- Podcasts2013.08.13Mammoth podcast episode 2, 1 hour jQuery, 1 hour Xcode and Circle Zombies Survival!
- Mammoth News2013.07.18Our education courses have a new design!