Mammoth Interactive has released a brand-new game: Pluvo!
Pluvo is a simple minimalist puzzle platformer you can finish in one sitting.
This pay-once, own-forever game is a must have for anybody who likes simple and short puzzle platformers. Please note that this app is currently only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Solve each level’s maze to collect the key that will transport you further along.
No micro transactions or ads. Simply pay once and pick up this game whenever you want to relax and work out your brain.
Watch the gameplay on our Youtube channel:
Come play this enjoyable game! If you are sick of micro-transactions, this game is for you. Simply buy it and own it forever.
Pluvo is a puzzle platformer with intuitive controls. There is no on-screen D-Pad.
Try out the controls and you’ll see they make the game enjoyable to play. Here is a break-down:
- Touch the left or right side of the screen to move
- Double-tap to jump
- Destroy enemies by jumping on top of them
Explore the minimalist aesthetics of this rainy box world! Complete levels, collect power-ups and evade enemies.
Made in the user-friendly game engine Construct 3, we hope this game inspires you to make your own. You can learn how to build similar games in the following Mammoth Interactive courses:
- The Complete Game Developer Course – Build 80 Games in Construct 2
- Learn how to make 20 games in GameMaker
- Get Mammoth news via email
- Writer of blog posts and books at Mammoth Interactive. Can also be found posting to Mammoth Interactive's social media.