Learn to make low-poly art in our newest course. In Learn 3D Modelling – Buildings in Blender for Beginners, digital artist Kevin Liao shows you how to use Blender to draw 3D models. You design 13 buildings that you can use in game scenes or other creations of your choice.
This course is perfect for beginners. We begin with a thorough introduction to the Blender interface. Blender is a powerful (and free) program that can be used to make art assets. The art you make in Blender is easy to add to games or other projects. Even if you’re not an artist, you can make basic art models.
What Will I Learn?
- Navigate Blender.
- Create 13 3D models of different types of buildings.
- Put the art you make in this course into your portfolio.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn 3D modelling.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Game developers who need art assets for a game.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac or PC capable of running Blender 2.78c or higher.
- Blender is free to download. Please download and install Blender before purchasing this course.
- Note that this course was recorded on a Mac.
What if I have questions?
Please feel free to leave your feedback or questions in our forum. We are always happy to help. The source file of the art assets we make is included in this course. Enroll today to join the Mammoth community.
Video: 3 hours. Level: Beginner.
Stay in touch with us: