Mammoth Interactive is hosting a webinar on June 7 at 10AM PST. Get your ticket HERE for “Core Data: Learn to Use Xcode’s Database.”
Join programming expert Nimish Narang for a 1-hour session on Core Data, an Apple framework.
Xcode is Apple’s FREE software for app development. Xcode is user-friendly and has the tools you need to make apps for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. You can use Core Data to manage the objects in the apps you build.
Here’s what we’ll do:
– Incorporate Xcode’s built-in database
– Store information in an application
– Enable data to persist between runs
But wait, there’s MORE! If you enroll in this webinar, you’ll get 2 FREE development courses from Mammoth Interactive. First, you’ll get our Ultimate tvOS Guide for Beginners, where you learn to code in Swift 3.0. Second, you’ll get our NEW MakeHuman course, where you learn to make 3D characters digitally.
Have fun, and learn something new. We hope to see you on June 7.
- Writer of blog posts and books at Mammoth Interactive. Can also be found posting to Mammoth Interactive's social media.
- Mammoth News2017.08.21Learn 3D Modelling – Buildings in Blender for Beginners
- Mammoth News2017.08.17New course! A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Coding in Kotlin
- Mammoth News2017.08.15New course! Create flat design spaceships in Adobe Illustrator.
- Business2017.08.09This Start-Up Sells Everything for 3$