What is smart contract ABI?
by Alexandra Kropova from Mammoth Interactive
What is a Solidity contract ABI:
- Application Binary Interface
- Like an API
- Defines the methods and structures used to interact with the binary contract
What are Smart Contracts:
- Code stored on the Ethereum Blockchain
- Executed on EVM
- Written in high-level languages like solidity or Vyper
- Need to be compiled in EVM executable bytecode
How do contracts get processed by the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine)?
Learn all this and more!
Do you want learn to code? Enroll in this FREE Python and Data Science course that’s available for a limited time. Star earning your way to a coding career today