Install Mongosh On Windows
by Alexandra Kropova from Mammoth Interactive
Want to learn more? Get 200+ courses and 2,000 hours in the Mammoth Unlimited Membership.
● The regular Mongo shell will soon DEPRECATE.
● The new shell is MONGOSH.
STEPS TO INSTALL:
● Download .zip file from MongoDB website.
● Add mongosh executable to Path System Environment Variables.
● Use the command ‘mongosh’ in your Command Prompt application.
● Start using mongosh commands to interact with your Mongo DataBase!
● The commands are the same as the regular Mongo shell.